Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Begin Graduation Project --- Now

1) My brother had graduated from City High in 2008, so I was able to get a little idea of what I would have to do. From what I heard from it, it's a lot and a lot of work. Not to mention that if you weren't to do it, you pretty much failed; something that I do not want to do.

2) I have a strong interest in animals, so recently I had come up with the idea of doing my graduation project on endangered species. Such as what animals are endangered, what it takes for the animals to get onto the endangered species list.

I also have an interest in psychology, behavior analyst mostly (think Criminal Minds on television), but I am not sure how to do a graduation project on this topic.

3) My main concern for my graduation project is getting everything completed to an extent that it's done really, really well. Also, I am concerned about putting together some kind of action plan and actual presenting. I tend to get nervous speaking in front of people I am not familiar with.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is a way for you to think about psychology and animals. Maybe you could work with an animal behaviorist at the zoo or something.

    ReplyDelete